-->

Sunday 19 August 2012

I’m your little scarlet, starlet singing in the garden…

she inside shirt 1studded shoulder shirtshe inside studded shirtOASAP EARRINGSShe inside shirtface gif
Studded shoulder floral shirt*: SheInside
Rhinestone studded shorts: River Island (old)
White flat top sunglasses: ASOS
Gold hoop earrings*: OASAP

Can you tell we weren’t really taking ourselves seriously when we shot these photos? Ahahaha, I think the 40 degree heat went to our heads sending up a little loopy!

She Inside were lovely enough to send me this awesome floral/tropical shirt the other week. I love the print, it’s floral, but not too girly which is perfect for me! & of course, the studs on the shoulders butch up the shirt that little bit more, you can’t beat a bit of studdage! ;) Also, you can’t tell from the photos but the shirt actually has a collar, I just tucked it in for a bit more of a ~casual look. You can see the shirt wit the collar out here>link

PS: I am dreadfully sorry about the amount of bum I have exposed ;) I honestly didn’t even notice until I was editing the photos oops! & anyway, like I said before, it’s freaking hot here at the moment so I think that’s a good enough excuse to have as much flesh out as I like! lolz

24 comments:

  1. You look amazing. Love the bum cheek! LOL. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice outfit, so summery! 40 degree heat?! SO jealous. Although I think I might be melting if it was that hot in Brighton I can barely cope with 25 hahah.
    I'd probably be running round naked if i t was that hot so a little bum cheek is allowed i say hah!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU HAVE THE ARSE FOR IT
    work it gurrrrl. lolz
    lovely post xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this shirt but I'm pretty sure I got it from Zara? It looks identical! It looks gorgeous on you though :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty outfit, I love the shirt/shorts combo! Temperature that high is just a license to have a bit of bum cheek out aha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE YOUR EARRINGS <3 and ditto the comment above, i'm pretty sure everyone in this heat right now has a bit of ass out...
    http://ohmyolivia.blogspot.co.uk/ xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so stunning! And this outfit is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my heather, beautiful again! 40 degrees is insane! i wouldn't worry about the little bit of touche showing!

    lots of love,

    lily from http://www.redbricklipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pastel shorts with that shirt.Your outfits are always so nice and colourful especially when it comes to tropical print.

    http://rightrough.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loveee this outfit, so fun - you look great! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that shirt, and those earrings are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun post :) love your blouse the detail is stunning so so summery. The shorts look great on you, with your cracking figure.

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE the studs on that blouse. They're the perfect 'barley there' accent to give the floral pattern a bit of edge!

    xo Kate
    Fashaholics Anonymous
    www.fashaholicsanonymous.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the shorts and the little moving picture - quirky and unique.

    http://b-isthisit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. really love the top and your earrings! x

    http://nikkibeulen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous.. so perfect for summer!

    xx

    maribleu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Heather, What is the eyeshadow you are wearing, it's lush x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lovely, It's a MAC blusher :O called 'buff' :) such a nice colour :) xx

      Delete
  18. ....kiss me on my open mouth...... haha, love that lana del rey song! you look amazing, so summery. i absolutely love your blog, now following. that outfit is amazing, killer shirt. you are way too cool!
    X jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this look, you look hot girl! Especially the studded top, wish i'd bought it when I had the chance now :(

    missluxurylifestyle.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. loving the floral top Gorgeous!! <3
    Monzie

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the last photo/clip! said it before but i just love your hair being a vibrant colour!

    http://monster-diaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh wow, I'm obsessed with you, you gorgeous girl! love love love how you styled this shirt! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this and your hair colour.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete