-->

Thursday 9 February 2012

Nude spots…

SPOTTY NAILS 2SPOTTY NAILS 3
Rhinestones: here
You may have seen me moaning on twitter before that it took me over an hour & a half to remove my nail varnish so that I could paint them again. I have no idea why, but the clear nail varnish (it was just a non brand cheap one) I used as a top coat was stuck to my nails like superglue & I ended up having to soak each nail in a nail varnish remover drenched cotton pad, it was a painfully slow experience O.O

But hey I managed to get it off so I could paint these lovely dots on my nails, yay! ^_^ I know they are nothing special but I really like spotty nails at the moment, they are dead easy to do, take no time at all & look really smart when they are finished, it really is a nail design for everyone, so if you are just starting out experimenting with nail art, I’d give these a go! ^_^

31 comments:

  1. Nothing special? I love these!! Would neve have the patience to recreate them on my stubby nails :( boo.

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these nails, worth the time doing them!

    http://union-apparel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. look soooo cute! i love them
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They definitely look swish. Love the ring finger rhinestones too!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your nails, how do you get your spots so round? When I try they end up as bean nails not spot nails..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you lovely :) I used a dotting tool to paint the spots :) here's the link to the ones I bought off ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290531372621 They are so useful :) xx

      Delete
  6. These look gorgeous, love the thinestones! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, these are amazing! not even kidding! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cool! Haha
    xxx
    www.alittlebitofroza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these! Simple yet so effective. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh I'm glad you think so ^_^ Thank you lovely ^_^ xx

      Delete
  10. I love these, I'll have to try them myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are lovely, look really smart too! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your nails are so cute!! I love them!!

    thevintageheart-molly.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous spotty nails darling, what tool did you use to do the black spots?


    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you sweet ^_^ I used the biggest one from this pack http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290531372621 ^_^ xx

      Delete
  14. Your nails look amazing! Such a cool idea!

    http://beauty-twist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hate when polish doesn't come off especially when its not even a glitter polish. I love the dots x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. your nails look awesome so simple yet so unique!

    http://lovemakeupfashionlife.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. aw these spots are so pretty and effective! xoxox

    ReplyDelete